file packer, compressor and protector used to pack multiple files into
a stand alone executable with over 50 advanced output and file unpack
options, conditional run and commands.
allows you to pack and compress an unlimited number of files,
maintaining their direct functionality. You also have available options
like password protection, compression level, folder protection, URL
files, complex commands, self removal, controls based on conditions
that allow for conditional run, repetitive sequences and scheduled
events, individual file options and more advanced options.
primary disadvantage of common archives (.zip .rar .ace etc.) is that
once files have been archived they loose their direct functionality,
meaning they first have to be unpacked using the application used to
compress them and the run. nBinder comes to fix this problem combining
the advantages of archives with the direct functionality of the
uncompressed files and many more other options like password protection
and anti hacking protection for executables or complex commands that
enhance functionality. Files compressed with nBinder are transformed
into standalone executable files (.exe) that when executed they act the
same as the packed files would if run uncompressed, maintaining their
full direct functionality. For example a packed movie when run will
open the movie into its default application, without the user having to
decompress it first. You can use the files compressed (binded,
protected) by nBinder without having nBinder or other application
installed on the computer. You can later extract the packed files from
the output file either by using nBinder or by running the output file
with a certain command line.
nBinder offers support for projects, individual file options, directory structures, URL files, commands...
- Can be used to pack (compress, encrypt and protect)
dll's and other resource files that might be needed by executables, for
a more compact and fast distribution, into a single
stand alone executable file. It doesn't
modify files in any way, it unpacks them to their initial state and
then it launches them.
- Handles an unlimited number of files.
- Save and Load projects along with file options and commands for a faster work flow.
- Supports repetitive and conditional sequences along with event schedule, all using Controls and Conditions.
- Advanced compression algorithm offers a very good compression ration and at the same time a very fast decompression.
- Can compress executables to make it harder to reverse engineer or hack.
- Can encrypt files to make it almost impossible ot extract them using hack methods.
- Complex system, file, and registry Commands that can be added to projects to increase the functionality of your files.
- Can add and use URL files (addresses to files on the Internet that are downloaded when the output file is launched and are handled as normal files).
- Extract icon and version information for the output file from other applications (EXEs), DLL files, and ICO files.
- Can show the progress of the unpack process for each file and the total progress by using the Progress Window option from Global Options.
- Password Protection
for the output file to restrict access to the binded files. Strong password protection: the password is not stored in the output file,
only a hash check is. You can add a password for RUN or/and Unpack.
- Can set individual options for each file in the project along with Global options affecting all files in the project.
- Supports directory structures for unpacking files.
- Can send different command line arguments to each file in the project. It also supports special values.You can send the arguments from the output to any file in the project. (C:\<output file
- Can remove unpacked files either after all EXEs in the project close or at next boot. You can also leave the files on the hard disk.
- Can handle multiple files or a single file per project.
- Can create project only with commands and controls, with no files.
- Unpack binded files either from within nBinder(Project->Unpack output file) or by command line with the output file
(C:\<file_name>.exe /unpack /<destination path>).
- Start the password protected bound files by sending the password in the command line (C:\<output file name>.exe /pass
/<password>) when you launch the output.
- Can add a protective measure to your application by selecting the self delete option so that the application (output) will delete itself right after it will run, preventing user to rerun application.
- The folder in which the files are unpacked can be protected so that no other application can access the folder or the files inside.
- Can use special keywords like %TEMP%, %DATE% and other to specify special folders and special system parameters fro commands, controls, unpack paths and command line arguments.
- Other special keywords are used to get system information at runtime like the date, time, user name, the command arguments used when the output file was
launched and more.
- Select a level of compression for each file in the project when you compress files in the project, select to which folder should each file be unpacked to, the name of the
file (should be kept the same for dlls), the order in which they should be executed, if they should be visible at start, and if the files should be removed after run or at the next boot.
- User friendly interface includes hints and help that explain features and also explains how to use them.
Please Note: nBinder comes with 2 license types. To avoid legal issues please make sure you choose
the one that suits you perfectly:
nBinder PRO, single user license:
Allows an independent user to use nBinder Pro. This license is provided only
to independent users, not for companies. Purchase a single developer
license only if you are not affiliated with any company and are the
only person that will use that copy. This license type is for single
person (individual) use only.
This license type include free lifetime maintenance updates (fixes) for the
version you have bought, but no new versions. Both
licenses include free support from NKProds.
To benefit from free updates (new versions and maintenance) for nBinder, please buy the company license, described below.
nBinder PRO, company license:
Allows any number of developers from the same company to use nBinder Pro. If
you represent a company, or a group or team of developers or plan of
using nBinder PRO for a team (group) project, choose this license type.
This license type includes free updates (new versions and maintenance
updates) for lifetime. This license also includes Premium support, that guarantees faster response times.
clients that have bought licenses for previous nBinder versions)
will receive a 30% discount
purchasing a new nBinder version.
To benefit from this discount
all you have to do is contact
us(before purchasing nBinder PRO)
Make sure to include your full name, email address and the serial key
you received when purchasing the previous nBinder license and we will
send an email containing a coupon code that you can use to get the 30%
discount for nBinder, when buying from http:/www.nkprods.com/buy/